Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello July!

Heyylo!
Its July already. Have I been sleeping for the past 6 months? Oh god.
It's the first hour of July. Oh yes. I am blogging at 1am. I know right. KOOKOO. Anyway, I have been all stressed up & emo lately. Not to mention having massive hair fall & dandruff-fall (lol) due to it. GRR. Can I just kill myself? I hate my hair. That is the whole reason why I cut it in the first place. Oh yeah! My hair is not that long anymore. Maybe slightly below shoulder length? I guess. Is that considered short?

Don't ask me whether I regret cutting it or not. The answer is NO. That's because I really couldn't stand my long thick curly hair. The curls has been there for like errr... more than a year? I wanted my straight easily-combed hair back. I know, why didn't I just go and straighten it right? Because its like adding oil to a burning house. lol. Ok lah. I very kia si lah. I scared my hair damaged or what shit mahh. And jimat wang. K? So I rather just cut it all off. Anyway, hair will grow. And judging by what ALL my friends say, my hair grows especially fast. LOL. I have no idea lah.

I wish money would just fall down from the sky now! OH GOD. Please feed the poor! Please feed them with money! I am so poor! Please feed me with money! Okay. I'm so sorry. I'm really broke & I really cannot tolerate this feeling! Back when I haven't started uni yet, whenever I finished using my money, my monthly salary would just swoop in and saves me from bankruptcy. *Ok, I'm not bankrupt.* But still, I think I need to stop using so much. I need to stop wasting so much money on food. STOP EATING FATTY! From now on, only bread for you!

Really, I hope that nothing bad happens this month. I seriously cannot afford any extra problems in my life now. Or else I'll definitely go bald. Stress die me.

2 comments :

  1. Waa so efficient first hour of July aso blog update dy!! *loses* Lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raine,
    Yes woh. Haha. Being lifeless is like that. Procrastinating actually. Haha. It's ok baby! You still can make it for the first 12 hours! xD

    ReplyDelete

#Attribution1 {display: none;}